Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Restoration is Yours

 Restoration is Yours


 

Have you ever found yourself completely alone.  There was no one to turn to, no one to rely on, no one to help you through situations.  Have you walked away from the Lord?  Are you lost and you don't know how to get back to the Lord.  Are you afraid you have gone to far and the Lord won't forgive you.  I tell you this no matter what you have done the Lord waits to bring you back into His arms.  He wants to restore you.
 
I can tell you first hand there have been times in my life that I have lost my way with the Lord.  But finally when I remembered who God is to me, how much He truly loves me and that He will forgive me of all my sins I called out His name and He forgave me.  But He did so much more than that, He restored me.
 
I would like to talk to you today about Restoration and that if you come to the Lord and ask Him to forgive you with all your heart He will restore you completely.
 
 
Deuteronomy 30 is a great example of how God restored His people
 
Deuteronomy 30:1-10
 
When all these blessings and curse I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.  Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back.  He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it.  He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.  The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your soul and live.  The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you.  You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today.  Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land.  The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as He delighted in your ancestors, if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in the Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
 
 

Have you had times in your life where you are feeling overwhelmed?  That life happenings are just flooding you and your life.
 
Let me encourage you, don't give up and don't quit.  Its time to pick yourself up, rebuke satan and declare that there is something great about to happen in your life.  You have to ask yourself, am I willing to wait for it?  No matter who devastating or how overwhelmed things might look right now.  God can turn things around and cause God can turn things around and cause the blessings to equally overwhelm youThe blessings can wipe out everything, they truly can. The blessings of the Lord have no respecter of persons.
 
Deuteronomy 28:2
All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God.
 
There are times that we think we have missed opportunities or blown chances.  We can look back and think, why did I do those things I did.  We have made some bad decisions and choices in our life which made us miss out on opportunities.  But the good news is that God always has another season in store for you.
 
Joel 2:25-27
I will repay (compensate) you for the years the locusts have eaten, the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm, my great army that I sent among you.  You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord your God who has dealt wondrously with you; and my people shall never be put to shame.  And you shall know (without any doubt) that I am in the midst of Israel (to protect and bless you), and that I am the Lord your God, and there is no other; my people will never be put to shame.
 
 
You probably have gone through things in your life that have you wonder, why am I here?  Job ask the Lord the same question.  Job started praying for his enemies and God turned his whole life around.   He will do the same for you!  I am sure that God can make the rest of your life so rewarding and so fulfilling that it makes up for the lost opportunities in your past. 
 
There are times of restoration. Lets look deeper into Joel 2:25-27 
 
"I will restore to you the years"  It talks about years.  God is saying He wants to restore years that have been stolen from you. Start believing God for everything that satan has stolen from you sevenfold!!!
 
"You shall eat in plenty" This is your condition immediately after your restoration.  See how your lifestyle will change immediately after God restores everything that life choices have stolen and what the devil has stolen for years.  "You shall eat plenty"  Plenty is that nature of God.  This has been the plan for you and me since the beginning.  It never was the plan of God that we live in the land of not enough but God always intended for us to live in the land of more than enough.
 
God will make up for your lost time.  Every opportunity you've missed, every chance you've, blown, all those years you may have wasted.
 
Your latter days will be better than your former days;   So choose to receive it by faith.
 
God Bless You
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment