Monday, March 14, 2016

The Promise God Gives

The Promise God Gives
 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;  your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
 
The scripture is letting us know that God cares about each one of us and wants to direct our lives. His plan must be bigger and greater than we could ever imagine or believe. We do know that the Lord is into details, so with this can you image the planning he does with every detail with all the wisdom  He possesses, past, present, and future, and with all the power at His disposal as the sovereign God of the universe. The greatest evidence of God’s desire to guide our lives is found in the scriptures. He has given us the Bible that we might know His will and purpose in all areas of life. This means knowing God and the life He has for us to live. Our responsibility, by God’s own direction, is to entrust our way to Him for His direction and leading.  I know this is not always easy but I look at it this way we can take one day at a time. 
 
I am in the midst of a possible great change coming my way and yes am I concerned oh yes I am.  However I must trust Him and I know that my life is in His hand and He will direct my path guide me and lead me to where He wants me to go.  He has a reputation that He has created in my life.  The definition of reputation: "a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular habit or characteristic".  His reputation He has created is that through my life, the rough times, the good times, the sad times, the joyful and peaceful times.  His reputation is I AM WITH YOU, I will never leave you  I will guide you and lead you because I love you.  TRUST ME.  These are the words that I always here in my spirit because of His great and wonderful things He has done for me in my past and present.  I believe He will help me and lead me again.  He can and will do the same for you.
 
Below are a few scriptures that tell you of His ways.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding.
6 Acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will make your paths straight.
 
 3 Commit your works to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
4 The Lord works everything for its own ends—even the wicked for the day of disaster.
 
A person plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
 
God Bless you on your path towards Him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment