Thursday, February 18, 2016

You have a future

You have a future.
God has plans for your future
Your life is not this day to day living
Your hope is for a better tomorrow
Focus on the future not on your past...
Your past is done it is what it is
You need to decide if you will let it control your future
Your future is in God's eyes and it looks good
You can't grasp towards your future while still holding on to your past
Don't let your past have anymore of your time
Don't let it steal your future.


The Lord showed me this tonight while studying His word. I wanted to pass it on believing that there are others out there that need to receive this word. I am blessed to know He loves me enough to show me what needs to be tweaked in my life.

For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

 God bless. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment